Are your language lessons missing a little je ne sais quoi?
Happiness, high grades and HOLAs guaranteed.
Build your students’ comprehension and share the joy of real-world language and free-flowing conversation.
Games, quizzes and points that stand out from the norm. Academically rigorous activities with a dash of friendly competition.
Chat to our team for support, advice, demos and deep-dives into all the brilliant resources (you won’t believe how much it can do).
ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY OCCASION
Our award-winning resources don’t just make teaching easier and more fun, they save you loads of time too.
We’ve done the fiddly bits, so you can focus on growing the super-brains of tomorrow.
- More than 12,000 authentic, unscripted, brilliantly natural videos
- Complementary comprehension exercises to cement learning and skills
- Curriculum-relevant topics with graduated difficulty
- Interactive flashcards with key vocab read by native speakers
- Students can test and retest to firmly grasp spelling and meaning
- Auto-marked for instant feedback and high fives
Hallo, is it moi you’re looking for?
- Select a topical question for your students to answer
- Students get to watch an example video for inspiration
- Assign the exercise, choose the grading based on your curriculum - and you’re done!
Always Perfect (Tense)
- Entertaining 2-minute videos with Grammar Guy explaining formation and use
- Complementary exercises, which get progressively more challenging
- Engaging exercises including Identification, Multiple Choice, Spelling and Ordering
REAL-LIFE LANGUAGE THAT ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE
From Barcelona to Berlin, we’re here to inspire a love of real-life language with award-winning videos and activities that your students will amar, aimer, amore.
DO THE EXERCISES!
Grammar Guy brings fun, energy and curriculum-level detail to make learning feel easy.
Select from a treasure trove of videos to support your classroom and individual learning.
OUR SCHOOL REPORT CARD
Don’t take our word for it, hear from our star alumni.
This Is School is an asset to my World Language instruction and to my students’ experience
Spanish 1 and 3 Teacher
Denbigh High School
The grammar videos are superb, quick and very easy for the students to use and revise with.
Head of Languages and Spanish
Torquay Boys’ Grammar School
Students want to be using This is School
Head of MFL
Standish Community High School
My students use This is School even when I don't assign it!
Woodgrove High School, VA
Our teachers and students love it!
Head of MFL
Let's get started
If you’re ready to take your language lessons from bueno to brilliant, get in touch with our team today.
SUPER SUPPORT TEAM