(Well, apart from Mount Everest which stands at a rather impressive 8,848 metres above sea level...)
Geography is, quite literally, larger than life. It’s bustling cities, snow-capped mountains, tectonic plates tickling each other, and booming volcanoes. And that’s why you’ll love our learning resources.
We bring Geography to life.
Nope, we don’t do boring videos panning across generic landscapes. We create explainer videos you’ll want to watch. They are quirky, fun and (most importantly) educational.
150 GEOGRAPHY UNITS
We cover every aspect of your Geography curriculum to add spice to your classroom, save you oodles of time and catapult grades into the stratosphere.
Chat to our team for support, demos, and advice on how to tailor the platform for your class (you won’t believe how much it can do). All from our friendly team. Not an AI bot in sight.
IT’S GEOGRAPHY, BUT NOT AS YOU KNOW IT
Our learning platform gives you access to a glacial mass of animated resources that will have you singing with delight. It’s Geography, but way more fun.
Excellent Explainer Videos
- Short, wacky videos that grab your students’ attention
- Cover everything from physical processes to human phenomena to data analysis
- Perfect for independent learning as well as using in class
Easy Access Activities
- A wide-range of curriculum-relevant work activities at your fingertips
- Comprehensive teacher-written explanations with each activity
- Exercises include Drag-and-drop, Sorting, Matching and Ordering to grow confidence and comprehension
Punchy Pictures and Charts
- Modern diagrams showing processes, landscapes and formations to label
- Interactive graphs, tables and maps to read and interpret
- Photos, photos and more photos to connect theory to the real world
You Have Been Gamified
- Auto-marked fun games for instant feedback and learning
- Students earn peanuts for correct answers which they can spend on customising their avatar
- Our famous Nutty Tilez game is perfect for learning terminology like a boss
PLOT THE COORDINATES TO SUCCESS
Put away the map, you’re not lost. You’ve found the path to teaching Geography in a way that will boost your students' confidence, increase engagement and dunk them in a subterranean waterfall of fun.
DO THE EXERCISES!
Our videos bring fun, energy and curriculum-level detail to make learning feel easy.
Select from a treasure trove of videos to support your classroom and individual learning.
OUR SCHOOL REPORT CARD
Don’t take our word for it, hear from our star alumni.
This Is School is an asset to my World Language instruction and to my students’ experience
Spanish 1 and 3 Teacher
Denbigh High School
The grammar videos are superb, quick and very easy for the students to use and revise with.
Head of Languages and Spanish
Torquay Boys’ Grammar School
Students want to be using This is School
Head of MFL
Standish Community High School
My students use This is School even when I don't assign it!
Woodgrove High School, VA
Our teachers and students love it!
Head of MFL